IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Saturday, January 12, 2013

EBoost Anyone?

Time to Review Eboost that I received
in my Holiday Influenster VoxBox



EBOOST uses real ingredients, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Green Tea, Vitamin B-12 and Folic Acid, Quercetin, 5-HTP, Resveratrol, Huperzine-A. Sweeten with Stevia, a plant, not a chemical.
EBOOST is gluten-free

At 1st look it seems like it will be interesting to try out..
Looking threw blogs though I did get worried
since lots of bloggers were posting that it tasted nasty!

But I figured I'd give it a try..

Looks good..

My 1st sip was ok
(I did add more water)
But after a while the after taste was nasty!
It took me 30 minutes of sips to finish.
Plus I had to eat something with it so it would cover the taste of it.
I tasted artificial flavoring or was it the sweeten Stevia they added?

On the plus side I did get Energy from using this so that was refreshing :D
With no crash!


So my take is it is nasty but I must say still better tasting than
the 5-hour Energy Shots cause that left me feeling horrible!

So if you can get threw the taste for the energy after maybe you would like this.

Sorry I woun't be buying this..
I'm sticking with my coffee :D

Did anyone like it?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, sounds like a bit of a disappointment indeed. But thanks for reviewing it, so the rest of us know :)
    Following your blog through the Monday Blog Hop by the way :)
    http://beautymadefun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. @J.
    oh thanks so much! going to take a peak at your now ;)

    ReplyDelete