IBDFM

My Creative Beauty Blog

Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Sections & Links

Added some new pages link on top.. Tutorials, Free Offers, and Customs.
The Tutorials Page will have Tuts for tags, effects and other goodies to learn! The Free Offers Page will be Free Tag Offers and other goodies that you may request for Free! The Customs Page will have Offers that you must pay for. Some examples are Icons, Buttons, Banners, and others.
I will be adding stuff to the pages soon so keep a lookout! I will have the updates here on my home page.

Also I just added a new Followers section on the bottom left. So be sure to become a follower if you like my work and/or  blog ;)

I also want to wish all the mothers out there a
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
Enjoy your kids while you can cause they grow up so fast and their life is so precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment